4/13/2015

Welcome to my Home Wilderness!



My name is Angelo Horvath and I live in Croatia, EU. If you find any grammatical errors on this blog, now you know why they are here. I have a wonderful wife and amazing kid, but I will not write about them here.

I created this blog as my personal take on the things that I love in this life besides my family. I find myself creative in little life things that matter, and this blog will be my way of publishing those enjoyments I find around.

I really enjoy the nature since I live in this beautiful country, but besides that I'm also a geek-ish. Some of you might know me already because of my Fallout fan pages on the web, and I will use this to introduce them to you, since this is also a big part of me, that I love.

I founded Vault-Tec inc. couple years ago, and gathered many Fallout fans on various social media platforms, and if you love Fallout games, feel free to check them on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Steam, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Imgur, and I'm sure there are couple more of them, but, to be honest I don't remember. I've done plenty of original content for the community since that's who I am.

I love to be creative about the things I love, and I really love Fallout series ever since 1998. You can help me unleash even more on Patreon. There are also multiplayer events of Fallout: Tactics I host every weekend.

I even created (founded) RPG Gamer, but since it focuses on a wide scale of games, I come up with an excellent idea to get it fully functional; I gathered RPG enthusiast, just like me, to write about the games they love on the website. Since I don't have the money to pay them, we agreed that they will each have their own ad channels that will go with their articles. That worked great for a couple of months, but now, I'm not so sure about it anymore.

I don't think RPG Gamer will be up and running for much longer. We are enthusiasts, but we simply lack more fund needed to take this to a whole new level. There's also a Patreon page for that, so see if you can help.

I also do some 3D modeling and animation and you can see my work on TurboSquid. Now, that we covered my inner geekish side, let's focus on things this blog will be about;
  • Gardening; I will write about the things that I do in my garden, and it focuses on "how I do it", rather than "how it's supposed to be". 
  • Bonsai; my bonsai trees are really unique since I grow them from traditional Croatian sort of trees such are apple, cherry, plum, hazelnut, maple, ash tree and some others.
  • Many other creative things that I do in and around the house, as and some still photos of nature at its finest.


I really hope you will enjoy this as much as I do while doing and sharing these little life things that matter with you. If you have any question, or you would like to share your experience as well, feel free to comment and share your personal blog below.